39 Second Street
Presque Isle, Maine 04769
(207) 764-2571
www.presqueisle.lib.me.us

E-mail: turnermemoriallibrary@gmail.com

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Know Your Candidates

I just finished reading Dreams from my Father by Barack Obama and thought I would next read something by John McCain. We have the following titles at the library by both Obama and McCain if you have an interest in learning more about the candidates.

If you enjoy reading political works or biography and memoirs, stop by to see what we have and ask us to get any titles you'd like that aren't on our shelves. If you have recommendations for purchase, we are always happy to hear from you.

Barack Obama
  • The Audacity of Hope
  • Dreams from My Father
John McCain
  • Why Courage Matters
  • Faith of My Fathers
  • Worth the Fighting For

No comments: