- The Physics of Star Trek by Lawrence M. Krauss (foreward by Stephen Hawking)
- The Ethics of Star Trek by Judith Barad, Ph.D., with Ed Robertson
- "If the Prime Directive is so inviolable, who does Kirk always seem to break it?"
- "What would it mean if, deep down, everyone really were a Ferengi?"
- "Are rational beings the only life-forms entitled to our respect?"
- "Why is good stronger than evil?"
- "Would Nietzsche have made a good starship captain?"
Contact Lisa Shaw, Teen Librarian, with any questions/comments, or book recommendations.
If you wish to join the Teen Advisory Group, email or call Lisa at 764-2571.